• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Chief! A villager I didn't want has finally decided to move, so I'll be looking for him specifically. Will pay in TBT and preferrably looking for an original Chief, can pay a little extra if original!

Looking for

Flurry
Marshal
Wolfgang
Lobo
Fang
Chief
Freya
Whitney
Skye
Kyle

Willing to pay tbt!

i'm currently looking for KYLE ( T3 ) atm, i'm willing to pay a decent amount of IGB for him.

I'm still looking for Fang or Lobo please. I only have room for one dreamy right now but I need a cranky one ATM.
I didn't know and asked two different villagers to move in on the same day so I think I lost Fang doing that :( I didn't know. I don't have much TBT but I can give bells with some TBT.

Looking for the following:

Peppy:
Rosie, Tutu, Peggy, Merry, Felicity,

Cranky:
Curt, Grizzly, Octavian, Static, Tom

Jock:
Axel, Bam, Bill, Champ, Genji, Rudy

Lazy:
Beau, Bob, Chester, Doc, Erik, Punchy
Smug: Marshall, O'Hare, Shep, Zell

Snooty:
Ankha, Diana, Eloise, Freya, Opal, Portia, Purrl, Whitney

Uchi:
Deidre, Hazel, Mira,

Looking for Fauna! I can offer any in game item, any amount of bells, hybrids, and all of my TBT. Just tell me what you want haha

I am looking for either Rosie or Whitney I will pay handsomely IGB. I am available until 7 Pm CST to 8 PM.

Finally not looking for any villager! Thanks to all of you that have helped me in some way to obtain my dreamies! ;) You're sooo cool :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back