• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for Nan the normal goat, and then once that is done I will be ready for the final four Leonardo, Cole, O'Hare, and Mira and then I will have all my dreams aside those that were lost. Thanks everyone, hope I can help you back one day.

I'm still looking for the following dreamies of mine:
- Wolfgang
- Lolly
- Lucky
- Static
- Shep
- Puck
- Molly
- Papi
- Biskit
- Kyle

I'm willing to pay TBT for any of these, please name your desired, and fair, amount. I'm located in CEST (GMT-2) so I might take a while to respond, I'll usually within 18 hours. Please tell me on beforehand about the originallity of the villager, if the villager is not original doesn't mean I don't want him/her but I prefer to know about it. Please contact me by visitor message!

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
still searching <3
Dreamies: Chrissy, Gengi, Gaston, Bonbon, Bunnie, Carmen, O'Hare, and Doc

Looking for Beau, I'll have a spot open on the 28th and will pay 100k bells and give my gold watering can as well as 25 tbt. Please pm me!

Last edited:
Have Beau now, so good luck to all the other people looking for villagers! :)

Last edited:
Looking for Bob. He moved again and it broke my hart. If someone has him please contact me.

I'm willing to pay as much bells you want.

Last edited:
everyone in signature for latt? for now! pm or vm me.....
I can pay any IG bells just be reasonable. maybe even some TBT.

I'm still looking for the following dreamies of mine:
- Wolfgang
- Lolly
- Lucky
- Static
- Shep
- Puck
- Molly
- Papi
- Biskit
- Kyle

I'm willing to pay TBT for any of these, please name your desired, and fair, amount. I'm located in CEST (GMT-2) so I might take a while to respond, I'll usually within 18 hours. Please tell me on beforehand about the originallity of the villager, if the villager is not original doesn't mean I don't want him/her but I prefer to know about it. Please contact me by visitor message!

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back