• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF Chief, Diana, Felicity and Marshal <3 Just say a price for them, and I will do my best to meet it!

Last edited:
Hi I'm looking to buy Filbert the lazy squirrel! I will pay 2,000,000 bells for him a give some hybrids as well! My Fc is 4914-5140-2733. Thank you!

Hey guys, fairly new here!

Looking for Bam...

Plus these
-Whitney
-Punchy
-Rosie
-Marshal

(willing to pay millions :D)

Looking for Poppy, O'Hare and Cally for my other town. Will pay TBT

The villagers I'm not keeping: (can trade/sell, IGB only)
Kiki
Rolf
Bud

No longer looking for Ricky and Sheldon!

No longer looking for Poppy! :)
(Also Rolf is gone now.)

Last edited:
Looking for Alfonzo, Butch, Jeremiah, Eugene, Hopper, Vesta, Robin
I can pay in Bells or TBT

Last edited:
LF: Mint, Midge, Bunnie, and Zucker OR Filbert.
I have a lil bit of bells.
Thanks!!

Edit. No longer looking for Midge...got her as a random.

Edit 2: Just looking for MINT.

Last edited:
Haven't played this game in quite awhile but... as Lolly moved out, I'm hoping to look for either Maple or Midge! (They are so adorable)

Last edited:
I'm looking for Bree or Erik. I don't have space for them yet, but I will as soon as someone adopts Zell. I've got space now!

Last edited:
Looking for cute villagers that I can keep in town for a while and then move to another (likely permanent) home! I'm doing this as I've found a flaw in my layout design and have to cycle out two dreamies, but have no intention of rushing and like to enjoy the game mostly, so having villagers I like is a must!

Looking for in particular:
Kyle
Annalise
Poppy

:lemon:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back