• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still looking for Vesta. I am available now and late into tonight. I'll pay TBT. I'm poor as far as IGB go. She's not for me, but my mum can accept her immediately. Thank you! (Yes she's for my dorky mother lol)

Looking for Bluebear!
Can pay tbt, just make an offer, she's priceless to me~

Last edited:
I have an open space and am looking for either a smug or an uchi villager! Please message me if any of those types are moving out of your town, I'm not one for only seeking out the popular characters so I'll probably want to buy him/her!

I have an open space and am looking for either a smug or an uchi villager! Please message me if any of those types are moving out of your town, I'm not one for only seeking out the popular characters so I'll probably want to buy him/her!

I sent you a Private Message on Tuesday 09.08.2015 @ 02:40 a.m. ET.

Hi!!

Looking for any of the following villagers:
Marshal
Lolly
Ankha
Fauna
Beau
Diana
Rosie
Marina
Julian
Erik
Flurry
Poppy
Maple
Rudy
Bunnie
Tia

Offering: As many bells as you want! (millions of in game bells to offer)

Last edited:
Looking for cute villagers that I can keep in town for a while and then move to another (likely permanent) home! I'm doing this as I've found a flaw in my layout design and have to cycle out two dreamies, but have no intention of rushing and like to enjoy the game mostly, so having villagers I like is a must!

Looking for in particular:
Bonbon
Cheri
Annalise
Kyle
Poppy

:lemon:

Hans in boxes looking to trade for dreamies

I am looking for someone to trade one of my dreamies with Hans or IGB.

Looking for:
Stitches
Mint
Molly
Marina
Apple
:cool:

Looking for Papi, Flora, Kyle, or Melba!

I can pay with IGB or BTB, please shoot me a message!

Last edited:
looking for dreamies for my service!
zucker(hes willing to pay up to 5mil igb.)
draco...(x2,one for me and one for my client)
kyle
bianca.
pm me what you are looking for in igb!

Hey guys.

I've got Freckles moving out tomorrow.

Willing to sell her for IGB or a straight trade for one of my dream characters (Sly, Frank, Teddy, Bella, Hazel).

I'm also looking to get rid of Papi, Cheri, Antonio, Skye and Whitney.

I do have Francine and Grizzly but I want to keep them...for now...

Quillson shall never leave me. My little best friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back