• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still looking for ankha since she moved in 2013!! Please pm me if you have her, I can offer tbt, igb, something free from my art shop, or help with your wish list items. Pleeease help! Thank you so much if you do //offering 400 tbt//

I-know-that-feeling-bro-600x300.jpg
I know that feel

hello! I'm looking for Lolly. I can offer TBT and Igb (A lot of it.) I would really like to get her today so please pm me if you have her and would like to trade!

Still looking for Annalise, the snooty horse!

I am down to 8 villagers, so I am plot/camp resetting, getting a lot of popular villagers (Rosie, Pietro) but I want horsie!

hey, I have Annalise in my town and I'm actually trying to get her to move out asap- if you're still looking for her, pls PM me! >A< You can have her for free if you still want her btw! ^u^ I just need space for my last two dreamies! Thanks :3!

Last edited:
I'm looking for Freya; I can pay all my TBT for her btw ! i'll have a spot for her in my town at the 7th

hello! I'm looking for Lolly. I can offer TBT and Igb (A lot of it.) I would really like to get her today so please pm me if you have her and would like to trade!

Looking for Fauna Bree Merengue Bonbon Frita Kabuki Scoot Zucker Marshal Rod (My other town)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back