• Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have Zell in boxes right now, might have to void him soon!

edit: voided ; ; sorry!

Last edited:
I am still looking for Antonio, Francine, Bluebear, Blanche, Vesta, Roald, Dizzy, and Lolly! If anyone has any of them moving out and would like them to go to a lovely home, please PM me! I am willing to pay TBT!
They are must haves in my town ;-; and I can't really progress until I have them!

I'm desperate for marshal :''( All I can pay is 120 tbt bells and 13,200 IG bells... I know its not much but pm me if its a deal

Looking for Stitches. I can offer anything, just please help me get my little pie lovin' bear cub back. PM me and we can make a deal.

-Looking for Static, Roald, Whtiney, Apollo, Wolfgang, Sally, Walker, and Chief.
-I'll pay a minimum of 1 million bells, and even up to 10 million, or 20 million.
-If that doesn't convince you, I can also throw in some items you may want that you don't have, or golden tools, and MAYBE a few hybrids.

Villagers I'm keeping:
Fang, Peanut, Punchy
Villagers I'm willing to trade/getting rid of: Astrid, Chadder, Jay, Katt(after I get 2 PWP's from her), Margie

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back