• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for an Erik. Willing to pay IGB, TBT, Stitches, or Bob. Or a combination.

Still on the hunt for:
☆ Flurry
tumblr_inline_mpkps6ZJPS1qz4rgp.gif
or Cheri
tumblr_inline_mpkqn31OKV1qz4rgp.gif

☆ Ruby
tumblr_inline_mpkre9aYKi1qz4rgp.gif

☆ Bruce
tumblr_inline_mpkn49Xlzu1qz4rgp.gif
or Drago
tumblr_inline_mpkn1kN5321qz4rgp.gif

I don't care about originality :)

Last edited:
Hey, I'm looking for Sterling, Coach, Pierce, Bam, Victoria, Papi, or Blanche! PM me if you have them and are willing negotiate! Thank you!

Looking for hazel, Mira or muffy (or any other uchi villager except Deirdre). I don't have much to offer but I can offer some igb or several bundles of perfect apples.

Looking for the dreamies in my signature! But prioritizing Zucker, Tucker and Shep. I don't have much to offer but bells. Please PM or VM me if you have one of them :blush:

Looking for kabuki ;; v ;;
Somebody already got marshal for me and my big sister ;u; BLESS THEM

Trading kid cat
I'd love to receive Felicity for him, but if she's not someone you have or are willing to part with, I'd also accept Gracie's items in the gorgeous set, or just plain bells.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back