• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for any dreamie in my signature, please! I actually have a free spot for them now, so I can take one right away. If you have any of these dearies leaving your town, please message me! :D

I also have Colton the smug horse in boxes :( He packed without warning, sigh. If anyone is interested, PM to discuss a price.

Looking for Beau!

If anyone has him, please PM me a price OR if you're looking for a villager, let me know and maybe we can trade :3

Hello, I am looking to either trade or sell a villager of mine.

I have Marshal the smug squirrel, and he wants to move out of my town on May 30th. I either want bells for him (price will be discussed via private message) or I want to trade him. I also accept items (some of the gorgeous series, Lunar Horizon, Lunar surface). Please contact me via personal message in case you have the following villagers:

Friga
Gwen
Hopper
Sprinkle
Tex
Marina
Octavian
Zucker
Ankha
Lolly
Ruby

My 3DS FC is: 0173-2328-1303
My name in-game is: Yanna★
My town name is: ☆-City

Please note that my name and town name have special characters in them (the stars).

Thank you in advance.

Last edited:
on the hunter for a normal so i looking for maple pekoe ,poppy or sydney

I'm looking for Ankha (igb only please)!! She is my brother's dreamie, so please PM me. I'll ask him about the prices :lemon:

LF: Anabelle (anteater), Roscoe, Rosie, Mathilda and Lopez.
Can pay in TBT and IGB (depending on how much).
It's for my brother's town.
Thanks so much!!

I am looking for any dreamie in my signature, please! I actually have a free spot for them now, so I can take one right away. If you have any of these dearies leaving your town, please message me! :D

I also have Colton the smug horse in boxes :( He packed without warning, sigh. If anyone is interested, PM to discuss a price.

I'm on the lookout for Keaton and Dizzy if anyone has them. Willing to buy and trade for either of them.

on the hunter for a normal so i looking for maple pekoe ,poppy or sydney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back