• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for my final villager and then I'll have a town full of dreamies! And I'm not kidding but my final villager is Bella! I know not many people like her, so if you want to get rid of her I'm your man!

In case no one has her, I would also like another peppy villager like Bunnie, Rosie, Peggy, Apple or Bluebear. In case of higher tier villagers I can offer TBT or IGB!

Gala the normal pink Piggie!!!! ❤ :) she is my number 1 fave right now❤ I will pay tbt or any kind of bells for her:)

I am looking for any dreamie in my signature, please! No room for them right know, but I'll try. So if you have any of them leaving your town, please message me! :D

Lolly & Marshal obtained! c:

SEARCHING FOR:

- Filbert
- Hamlet
- Pekoe

can offer a little bit TBT or IGB.

Maple will be moving within the next day. I am holding an auction for her with a current high bid of 7.5 mil. feel free to pm me with offers, no tbt please c:

I am looking for any dreamie in my signature, please! No room for them right know, but I'll try. So if you have any of them leaving your town, please message me! :D

Also, I have Bangle the peppy tiger and intend to get rid of her, so if anyone is interested...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back