• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for Diana or Francine. My only snooty, Monique, will be moving out soon and I'd love one of these snooties to replace her.
Edit: Obtained Diana!

Last edited:
Still looking for Kyle the smug wolf! Please VM or PM me. My only smug villager has moved out and I'd love to give Kyle a perfect home! :(

Still on the search for Kyle the smug wolf! Willing to pay 175 TBT for him, please VM or PM me!!

Still on the hunt for Kyle the smug wolf! Someone must know where I can find my smug little wolfy. ;~;

Please PM or VM me!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back