• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for my baby Kyle for Aika and any of the grey villagers, except Lobo, for Auraria. Please PM me~

Still looking for Beau!
Going to make Walker and Ken move out ??
for the time being I'll keep the Stitches I got for Rosie, he's cuuuute <3 (now I understand why people like him xD)

Desperately seeking Cally. I finally have a villager moving on the 18th, but I can TT them out faster. I really want to try snatching Cally up ASAP since I rarely see her being sold or giving away.

Cally_Animal_Crossing.png

Desperately looking for cute snooties ;_;

I can offer 1 mil for anything

Looking for Bill the cute ducky. :) I know that he is not very popular but please don't void him and give him to me instead. We can work out a price too. Bells, Hybrids or items.

I know Tex isn't popular but he's moving from my main town! I will void him in 30 minutes if no one wants him~ :) he is voided!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back