• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for:
Peggy the Peppy Pig
OR
Bones the lazy Dog
OR
Ozzie the lazy Koala
OR
Pompom the Peppy Duck
OR
Cookie the Peppy Dog

(no particular order of preference)

300 TBT for any of them! OR NAME YOUR PRICE!
PM ME!

Last edited:
I have Mira the uchi bunny in boxes! Pm me with an offer! I'd like to see her gone before i leave for work today at 1:30 pm EST

LF: Muffy the uchi sheep and Bunnie the peppy bunny or Rudy the peppy bunnie
i will pay 150 tbt each or more

i have goldie in town ready to leave(200 tbt)

I have Chrissy In Boxes 200 tbt

Last edited:
Looking to purchase Genji the Jock Rabbit, but for free would be nice too. :p please PM me if you have him!

I currently have a space in my town! Looking for any hamster! (excluding Hamphrey, Hamlet, and Flurry)

trying desperatly to get zucker outta my town.

if youre interested in him shoot me a PM and i can tell you when he pings :)

Looking for TABBY if anyone wants to giveaway tabby please Pm me

(or any other cat villager)

Can you get a camper from another person's town to move into your town, because I have Lopez it my town and I don't have room for him.

looking for deirdre! prefer to find her in a regular town where she will eventually be cycled out naturally, i'm going to need time before i can get her, thanks~ i prefer for her to be 100% original!

♥ ♥ ♥ LOOKING FOR QUEENIE ♥ ♥ ♥

I have PAPI in boxes ... would trade for Queenie ... sell ... or giveaway to good home! ♥ ♥ ♥

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back