• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still giving out Keaton, Cobb, and Patty. Link below.

I'll be moving out Keaton, Pashmina, Cobb, and Patty soon. I made a thread here if anyone wants any of them: look here.

I really like all of them but I want to meet some new villagers, so I want them to give them to someone who likes them instead of just voiding them.

looking for Dreams in sig currently looking for Zucker Pm if u have them id love them for free but ill will gladly pay :blush:

Last edited:
Well my town's Aurora decided to move, meaning that I will once again be on the lookout for a tenth villager. So, just throwing it out there that I'm looking for Biskit, Zucker, Merengue (Never gonna get her, though, unless I buy her) and Lucky. Mostly Lazy villagers, really. I have a looooooot of money that I have nothing else to spend on, so if you have one of these, then I could make a very general offer =

Last edited:
looking for:
- cheri
- bunnie
- eloise
- rudy
- henry
- poppy

willing to pay up to 350tbt per villager (350max in original state)
pm me! : >

Still looking for a Drago for the town of Folklore! Willing to pay in TBT, bells, or even gold/blue roses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back