• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF Julian ! He's the last villager I need ! I can pay in TBT bells ! If you're looking at my tbt amount , don't worry when I'm done with a trade soon I'll have more tbt bells xD ! Thanks for reading and please help me get my last villager ! I can also give the mermaid set .

Im looking for Whitney
Either for free or if you need something, or some help, or a favor like holding an item for looking for signatures in trade or what not, Im open to suggestions :)

Looking for Molly~<3
I'd love her for free, of course, but I will pay bells and if you want anything on your wishlist or TBT. ^^ and please PM me, as I'll probably forget about this post.

Last edited:
Looking for:
Erik
Stitches
Pietro
Gigi
Diva

Will pay handsomely! (In wishlist items, bells, or if need be tbt-but preferably the first 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back