• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Static or Ribbot for my bf's town! Please VM/PM me if you have any of them moving out! <3

Looking for ZUCKER. Please PM me if you have him, he's the last octopus I need and I have a space coming up so I'm ready for him to move in :) Wll give 200TBT for him

LF: Julian

I promised a friend of mine I would get him for him and now two months later he finally has space! If you are looking to find him a home where he will be adored, please let me know! VMs or PMs are best.

Hello!
I am looking for Puddles, Patty, & Pinky particularly right now! Preferably Patty or Puddles! Any help is very appreciated~ Willing to pay TBT or IGB xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back