• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chester is in boxes. He isn't original but he is free so PM me if you would like to adopt this cute lazy bear cub :)

~He has been adopted~

Last edited:
Looking for Flora, if anyone has her and doesn't want her I'm willing to trade whatever for her!

Edit: I got him already.

I've been cycling like a crazy person. I know this is a long shot but if anyone has Drago would anyone be kind to let me have him please. I have 10 villagers but Beau has said he wants at least ONE new adventure so I said go ahead and find that adventure. He'll be moving next week.

Sadly, I had no clue how rare and elusive Drago was at the time I let him move from Waves so having regretting letting him go I'm now on a mission to have him return to Waves. (Yes, I've definitely have gone through the 16 villager cycle as Drago was a starting 5 for me.)

As for things I can offer are Beau, Bells, and if you ask for items it might take me a while to sort through storage, or maybe another villager free would be accepted as well. We can work something out.

Bells I would go as high as 5-10 million. Being original doesn't matter. I just want Drago back. Thank you.

Last edited:
I am about to kick Rudy out. I need a buddy for my bestie, Mira, soooo, I am looking for Snake. Please message me. Willing to pay TBT or IGB.

I am trying to kick Rudy out. I need a buddy for my bestie, Mira, soooo, I am looking for Snake. Please message me. Willing to pay TBT or IGB.

Currently looking for Muffy and Anabelle. I have one spot open

UPDATE: Obtained Muffy :) Town is full.

Last edited:
Buying Stitches! 10 million with 10 royal crowns! ��������❤️��������������

looking for bella, boone, coco, flurry, frita, lionel, ribbot, and whitney. but i dont have any room at the moment. please PM me if you have any of them so we can make an arrangement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back