• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm on the lookout for Axel, but my town is still full at the moment so if anyone is willing to give him/sell him, I'd have to do some hardcore TT'ing to get a specific villager out since my town is mostly dreamies.

I'm looking for Phoebe! I'm willing to pay TBT for her or items. NM I just got Phoebe!!!

Last edited:
Got Camofrog, still looking for Curlos, Nana, and Portia. Might be willing to do a villager trade if I can get either Bettina, Diva, Pango, Tex or Vic to move out; though I'll just let that happen naturally, without any time travelling or other "tricks". Aside from that, not interested in buying with items, IGB or TBT bells

I forgot that my town's full now. >_< Ignore this, I'll post again when I have room.

Last edited:
I want Ruby the Peppy Bunny can someone help? I can give 70TBT for her. Please help me get her! PM me if you can give her away. Thanks

Or if you have these villagers
Lucky
Ankha
Lolly
I'm looking for them as well

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back