• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
still looking for marshal!! preferably original c: ( paying tbt )

if anybody wants mathilda, lionel, simon or mira i'm giving them away c:

I'm looking for Hazel, Annalise, Mac, or Nan. I have two villager spots open, so I can take two of then. I will be paying 1m bells each.

Hi guys Im looking for: Antonio and/or Sterling
They don't have to be original.

PM me your offer if you have them. :)

I'm desperately looking for Bones and Goldie. Also looking for any of the other Dreamies on my list that I don't have yet (but not as desperately as Bones/Goldie). Please PM me, I will pay extra for them!

Still looking for: Deena, Drake, or Freckles. Have a spot open to take one of them now.

Looking for Ankha, Miranda, and Julian. If you have any of them please vm/pm me. I can offer IGB, hybrids, sets, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back