• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Antonio dozer Nate teddy bluebear chester kody poncho Pudge stitches jitters midge twiggy tipper t bone ankha Bob tangy Felicity kid cat Lilly purrl Rosie rudy stinky Knox patty Alfonso bam Erik fushia Benjamin bones cookie daisy Goldie zucker Dana Derwin freckles joey pate scoot frank big top dizzy drift frobert Jeremiah lily puddles ribbot wart Jr chevre Velma rocket apple clay bubbles Clyde juliah papi Winnie kitt Marcie Lyman yuka Nana brocollo chadder Dora octavion aurora cube iggly Marino puck Hugh Chrissy Francine pretro Eunice snake Pippy Mira coco Bunnie beau flurry marshall campfrog Diana merengue messageif u have any of them I got one space open in my town it would mean lots if u had one message me if u have one of them thanks also my signature is somewhere up there so yeahh

I'm looking for Gaston, Chops, Nan or Monique ASAP. I can pay with in-game Bells or TBT, whichever you prefer. I may not be available this afternoon, but I will be in the evening. Please drop me a PM if you have any of these villagers!

YO so I got kid cat and Merengue ~~ Ill trade either of them for one of these. Also Ill give you 2 mil for any cranky villager but wont trade you Kid cat or Merengue a random cranky villager.. I will also pay up to 30million bells for one of my desired villagers instead of trading them for Kid cat/Merengue. The price depending on the popularity of said villager
Thanks guys<33
Villagers I will trade for:

Stitches

Rosie

Julian

Skye

Chrissy

Diva

Lily

Francine

**DROP ME A PM ASAP IF YOU WANT TO TRADE/SELL ONE OF THESE VILLAGERS**

- - - Post Merge - - -

Looking for camofrog octavion zucker Marshall cube iggly puddles jeremiah wart Jr drift broccolo Francine freckles Knox fushia bluebear clay bubbles winnie message me if u have any of them I have one space open in my town plz it would mean lots message me if u have one

- - - Post Merge - - -

And tangy
Ive got bubbles - the orange hippo right? - Ill trade you him for any of the following villagers -

Stitches

Rosie

Julian

Skye

Chrissy

Diva

Lily

Francine

I already have more than enough in game bells so I dont accept those payments so sorry if you havent got any of those villagers ~also i tried to pm you but your box was already full

Last edited:
<3
oie_tUMWNl1MvZXL_zps6djexkju.png

Looking for Marina

Hi, I'm looking for Tangy and Daisy. They were both in my town, but moved out, so I've cycled them out and desperately looking for them. I could offer a trade of Roscoe or Fuchsia, as I don't know how you all make so much bells so fast lol. Basically we can work out something I'm sure.

Hey guys! I'm still desperately looking for Bones, Cookie, and Goldie. I'm willing to offer TBT or IGB. PM me if interested, they're my dreamies :).

I am currently looking for Zucker, preferably an original one, but as long as he has his shirt and catchphrase, that's okay, too!
I'm willing to offer 15-20mil IGB for him!!

Still looking for either Carmen or Walker. They have to be 100% and I will pay TBT for them! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back