• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Selling Closed - Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holla

Salmon Run Survivalist
Bells
Golden Salmonid Egg
Golden Salmonid Egg
Golden Salmonid Egg
Golden Salmonid Egg
Golden Salmonid Egg
Turquoise Squid Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (155) +
I am looking to sell the following collectibles. All dates are in EST. Prices are firm on some items but most are open for negotiation just ask. :)

Bold & Orange = On hold/Pending Sale

Selling:

E60283D5-A41C-4128-A3E1-65CE0B914CFA.png
Spring Shamrock - Mar 20, 2016 at 2:32 PM - 300TBT
23C39017-D045-464D-A927-564754A81A91.png
Pink Moon Jelly - Aug 30, 2021 at 5:29 AM - 2.5k TBT

Last edited:
I can’t see your inventory (aside from the eggs on display) but when you say birthstones do you have an April birthstone by chance? o: I’m trying to find a 2017 April birthstone!

I can’t see your inventory (aside from the eggs on display) but when you say birthstones do you have an April birthstone by chance? o: I’m trying to find a 2017 April birthstone!

I do, mine’s from 2015 though. If you are still interested just let me know. Also sorry about that I’ll unhide the collectibles I’ve listed so others can see.

I do, mine’s from 2015 though. If you are still interested just let me know. Also sorry about that I’ll unhide the collectibles I’ve listed so others can see.

Oh gosh no worries! I’m sorry if I sounded grumpy lol I just wanted to let you know the rest of your inventory wasn’t visible! No worries at all. That birthstone is too old for me, but thank you for checking! Good luck with your squid egg line up 🥰

How much are you looking for for the swamp potion? I'm not sure how much they're worth, I'd most likely be looking to gift it. Edit: just saw they're in the 600-1k tier, would you do 750-800tbt?

How much are you looking for for the swamp potion? I'm not sure how much they're worth, I'd most likely be looking to gift it. Edit: just saw they're in the 600-1k tier, would you do 750-800tbt?

Sure, that works for me. Since you are gifting it I take it you won’t need a message?

Hi! I'm just starting to get into collectibles and I'd love to own my birthstone (October) one day. Would you consider trading it for a squid egg? :) I have no idea about the worth of collectibles so I'm sorry if that's way off!

Hi! I'm just starting to get into collectibles and I'd love to own my birthstone (October) one day. Would you consider trading it for a squid egg? :) I have no idea about the worth of collectibles so I'm sorry if that's way off!

Hi! The Squid Egg is actually worth a fair bit more than just one Birthstone. The egg seems to be selling for about 600tbt each while the birthstones are worth only about 150tbt each.

I can definitely give you the October Birthstone, but to be fair I will also let you pick from other collectibles that are worth around 450tbt as well, or I could just send the Birthstone plus the additional TBT to make up the difference. Just let me know what you’d like to do. :)

Hello! Do you have a 2020 January Birthstone? I know somebody who is looking for one.

On a side note, if you don’t have a Jan. 2020, what are the dates on your October Birthstones? Thanks!

Hello! Do you have a 2020 January Birthstone? I know somebody who is looking for one.

On a side note, if you don’t have a Jan. 2020, what are the dates on your October Birthstones? Thanks!

Hi, all birthstones are dated 2014 and 2015. I only have one October Birthstone and it’s currently on hold for another offer.

could i get the date of your black famous mushroom please?
It’s November 27, 2020.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back