• Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

Selling [Closed] [Sale!] Furniture, Welcome Amiibo, HHD Save Data Items, and MORE!

Mystic and adidas, I am opening my gates for both of you now! You're orders are ready!

Would it be better for me to visit your town or for you to come to mine? I can do either, just let me know.

EDIT

Ahh, saw your post. No worries, I'll keep my gates open for you!

Last edited:
Akane, Opening my gates for you now!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Akane, I am moving on to the next order! Lmk when you are ready! Mayortiffany I am coming now!

I've left Wi-Fi feedback, thank you for the trade! I'd greatly appreciate it if you could leave me some as well, whenever you're ready. Thanks!

Hi!

Town: Ash
Mayor: Atreyu
Order: Sun, Massive Cake, Teacup Ride
Total: 12 TBT

Hi!

Town: Ash
Mayor: Atreyu
Order: Sun, Massive Cake, Teacup Ride
Total: 12 TBT

Hi! Sounds good! I will get those items right now! Whould you mind if i deliver the items? Lolly wants me to get signatures for her, so if you don't mind, I would like to get signatures!

Hi! Sounds good! I will get those items right now! Whould you mind if i deliver the items? Lolly wants me to get signatures for her, so if you don't mind, I would like to get signatures!

Of course! I apologize in advance for the clutter around the station. ^^; Adding!

Back