• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling [Closed] [Sale!] Furniture, Welcome Amiibo, HHD Save Data Items, and MORE!

Mystic and adidas, I am opening my gates for both of you now! You're orders are ready!

Would it be better for me to visit your town or for you to come to mine? I can do either, just let me know.

EDIT

Ahh, saw your post. No worries, I'll keep my gates open for you!

Last edited:
Akane, Opening my gates for you now!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Akane, I am moving on to the next order! Lmk when you are ready! Mayortiffany I am coming now!

Akane, Opening my gates for you now!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Akane, I am moving on to the next order! Lmk when you are ready! Mayortiffany I am coming now!

hello I am back now. Sorry was watching a video.

I've left Wi-Fi feedback, thank you for the trade! I'd greatly appreciate it if you could leave me some as well, whenever you're ready. Thanks!

Hi!

Town: Ash
Mayor: Atreyu
Order: Sun, Massive Cake, Teacup Ride
Total: 12 TBT

Hi!

Town: Ash
Mayor: Atreyu
Order: Sun, Massive Cake, Teacup Ride
Total: 12 TBT

Hi! Sounds good! I will get those items right now! Whould you mind if i deliver the items? Lolly wants me to get signatures for her, so if you don't mind, I would like to get signatures!

Hi! Sounds good! I will get those items right now! Whould you mind if i deliver the items? Lolly wants me to get signatures for her, so if you don't mind, I would like to get signatures!

Of course! I apologize in advance for the clutter around the station. ^^; Adding!

Back