• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Auction [CLOSED] Raymond

Status
Not open for further replies.

corlain_meg

Junior Member, Senior Player
Bells
Feedback
100% (2) +
FB_IMG_1593233666781.jpg

Hi! Raymond has finally asked to leave. I'm taking bells only. Will keep it up for a day. Ending on June 27 11:59pm EST

Thank you!

Starting the bid at 1 million.

6 mill IGB but I don't have a plot ready. I'll have to tt to kick someone out if I win if that's ok?

I’m going to take back my bid. More than 10 million igb is a bit too much for me. Good luck though! 💛

Last edited:
I’m going to take back my bid. More than 10 million igb is a bit too much for me. Good luck though! 💛
I'm pretty sure the guidelines say you can't take back a bid. But I understand and ill let it happen this once.

***From here on, no taking back bids as per the forum guidelines! Thank you :)***

I'm pretty sure the guidelines say you can't take back a bid. But I understand and ill let it happen this once.

***From here on, no taking back bids as per the forum guidelines! Thank you :)***
I’m so sorry 😬 I just saw the guidelines, and that was my mistake. Again, I’m sorry!

Last edited:
Current bid at 10mil by Opal is the highest bid as of 10:42pm EST

Less than an hour and a half before the auction closes!
Post automatically merged:

AUCTION CLOSED
Post automatically merged:

I'll bid 10 mill :)
WINNER
Congrats!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back