• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Shop [closed] Pokemon Shop - Shinies, Legends, Custom Pokemon, and Editing

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need an enigma berry and a master ball stat! (also have you figured out how to transfer Diances mega stone?)

How much would Genesect and a razor claw cost me?

45 tbt, so sorry for the late response. I've been super busy lately irl..
Message me when you're on! (vm/pm)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I need an enigma berry and a master ball stat! (also have you figured out how to transfer Diances mega stone?)

I think I can if I give you diancie with it? It'll just be a hacked diancie anyway, so no need to pay for that. We can try it heh x)
But I can get you those two! That's 10 tbt total, or 15 tbt if the megastone works out.

Alright! Let's do the diance thing I'll send 15 and get on Pokemon right away

FYI - you're all babes! kthnxbai. Chasing a Pikachu or Riachu, my apologies for posting again so soon.

This says you will dupe one if our Pokemon? How much would it be to dupe my melloetta?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back