• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

[closed, pinglist available] rose's art shop! rlc/nmt/igb/other = OK

Ah! I'll send you a DM when I start the commission which will show you a sketch (confirming pose and some other basic details of what it will look like.) If you're happy with the pose/once we work through any revisions you might like, I'll request payment. It's almost midnight my time though so I probably will not start on these until tomorrow.
Oh, that's fine! I was about to go to bed anyways haha qvq Thank you so much again!

Ah! I'll send you a DM when I start the commission which will show you a sketch (confirming pose and some other basic details of what it will look like.) If you're happy with the pose/once we work through any revisions you might like, I'll request payment. It's almost midnight my time though so I probably will not start on these until tomorrow.
Sounds like a plan!! Take you're time!! THere's no rush c: and rest up well hehe

I really love your style! If possible and if you are comfortable with these characters can you ping me when your slots become available? :^ )

Name: sumarsol
Reference: Both or either is fine! I'll add to my offer as needed! They are Gogeta + Mai from Dragonball Z if you need more references (or if you would like me to grab more for you lmk! ^^)
dcc705r-85471c11-5911-4440-b3e9-c6e09514104e.png
Screen Shot 2020-05-20 at 11.59.17 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-05-20 at 11.59.34 PM.png

Brief description of character personality: TBH no strong preferences as these are for a friend! i think making them look cool / pretty is good enough, thank you!
Commission Type: painted headshot (1 or 2!)
Payment Method: i saw that you're full up on nmt so i can tentatively offer 2k nook mile tickets for one headshot but am open to seasonals / zodiac diys or HMM other items you might be interested in?
not sure what you might need atm so idk what to offer! ^ _ T
Other Info: If you need more references let me know! When you're not bogged down and if you are open for commissions in the future I'd love to app for my oc! ^^7

Update:
I went through my wishlist and have updated the main post with a link to the wishlist and some currency conversion stuff for how those items would relate to my USD pricing. If you'd prefer to pay with items please feel free to have a look!

Hi! Do you do Roblox characters by any chance? I would like a painted of mine and a friends! Would 3k NMT or 2k NMT and a mixture of sets each work out for you?

Roblox characters? Sorry do you mean for the painted fullbody? Also omg 3k NMT I'm... omg...

could i be added to the rlc pinglist, please? i love the villager with object omg
Sure, I've added you to the pinglist! Thanks so much!

I really love your style! If possible and if you are comfortable with these characters can you ping me when your slots become available? :^ )

Name: sumarsol
Reference: Both or either is fine! I'll add to my offer as needed! They are Gogeta + Mai from Dragonball Z if you need more references (or if you would like me to grab more for you lmk! ^^)
View attachment 262300 View attachment 262302View attachment 262301
Brief description of character personality: TBH no strong preferences as these are for a friend! i think making them look cool / pretty is good enough, thank you!
Commission Type: painted headshot (1 or 2!)
Payment Method: i saw that you're full up on nmt so i can tentatively offer 2k nook mile tickets for one headshot but am open to seasonals / zodiac diys or HMM other items you might be interested in?
not sure what you might need atm so idk what to offer! ^ _ T
Other Info: If you need more references let me know! When you're not bogged down and if you are open for commissions in the future I'd love to app for my oc! ^^7
Sure, I've added you to the pinglist!

The tamagotchi!!! Ive been looking for something of this nature

could i be added to the rlc pinglist? ^^

waaah >_< if you're open for commishes again in 2 weeks (when i get paid lolol) I'm thinking of requesting one of my d&d characters @_@ (asking to be added to pinglist haha >_<)

Last edited:
Oh my!!
May I be added to the pinglist?
Thank you
love your style! may i be added to the pinglist as well?
can i be added onto the pinglist as well please? 💕
waaah >_< if you're open for commishes again in 2 weeks (when i get paid lolol) I'm thinking of requesting one of my d&d characters @_@ (asking to be added to pinglist haha >_<)
I can’t believe I picked yesterday to sleep early ;-;

Can I be put on the ping list
Added everyone to the pinglist!! Thank you so much.

stunning art!! can i be added to your pinglist also o: hopefully by the time slots free up it's payday for me haha

may i please be added to the pinglist! i love your art so much
stunning art!! can i be added to your pinglist also o: hopefully by the time slots free up it's payday for me haha
I'd like to be added to the pinglist!
I'll add you to the pinglist!!

ahhhhh wait i think my message earlier was missed can i still be added to the pinglist 🥺
Sorry about that!! I'm not too good at using multiquote for some reason whoops ;; I'll add you to the pinglist!

Sorry for the mixup! And yes roblox characters for painted fullbody! I can offer NMT or bells if you'd like! Maybe... 100mil per if that's ok?

Back