• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Shop [CLOSED] ✿ New Leaf Shop: Items - Island - Sets - DLCs - Tools ✿

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes :) If you available now, transfer bells, add me and open your town please.

Alright thank you ^.^ I will add you and boot up my main town quick :) I ill transfer the TBT as I am opening my gates xD

EDIT: Added and opening gates as soon as I see that you have added me back :) Also, sending TBT now ^.^

EDIT 2: Gates open, payment sent ^.^

Last edited:
I would like to buy your sloppy clock and sink as well as your entire cardboard set. 450 is good but I'll be able to trade in about 4 and a half hours.

I would like to buy your sloppy clock and sink as well as your entire cardboard set. 450 is good but I'll be able to trade in about 4 and a half hours.

Sure :) If you can trade now, transfer, add me and open your town please.

. Light pink wand ...... 30 tbt each
. Light yellow wand ...... 30 tbt each
. Light blue wand ...... 30 tbt each
. Light green wand ...... 30 tbt each
^.^

. Light pink wand ...... 30 tbt each
. Light yellow wand ...... 30 tbt each
. Light blue wand ...... 30 tbt each
. Light green wand ...... 30 tbt each
^.^

Sure :) Transfer bells, add me and open your town.

okay! c: could you add this FCR please? c:

1 9 0 7 - 8 7 8 6 - 1 0 0 3

- - - Post Merge - - -

I transferred the bells && it says you have added me in your second town c:
Opening~

do you have a KK Birthday you can sell me if so how much tbt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back