• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • Join us ~~now~~ for a super special secret staff stream! Don't h8, spect8!

Cycling Closed Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which Villager Would You Like?: Reneigh
Open Plot Available?: Yes
Availability and Timezone: I'm available all time today and my time zone is cdt, if you cant come today i get off from school at 2:50 ish but best time to reach me is at 3:30 ish

Which Villager Would You Like?: Reneigh
Availability and Timezone: I'm available all time today and my time zone is cdt, if you cant come today i get off from school at 2:50 ish but best time to reach me is at 3:30 ish
I'll get Reneigh ready right now

How does this usually take?
Post automatically merged:

Are u there?
It takes about an hour to get a villager ready in boxes also I was eating lunch so that's why it took a bit of extra time
I try and get them ready as fast as I possibly can please be patient with me

Hi!!

Which Villager Would You Like?: bluebear (cub)
Open Plot Available?: yes!
Availability and Timezone: 9am-12am GMT +8

thank you!

Hi!!

Which Villager Would You Like?: bluebear (cub)
Availability and Timezone: 9am-12am GMT +8

thank you!
Hi sorry but I don't really understand how GMT works I'm used to converting others timezones with PST, EST CST etc into my timezone
is 12am GMT +8 equal to 4 or 5PM Pacific Time? If so I just logged on and I can get you Bluebear if you come back on but I don't know if I'm already too late with your order

Hi sorry but I don't really understand how GMT works I'm used to converting others timezones with PST, EST CST etc into my timezone
is 12am GMT +8 equal to 4 or 5PM Pacific Time? If so I just logged on and I can get you Bluebear if you come back on but I don't know if I'm already too late with your order
Hi! I’m not so good with timezones as well. If I’m not mistaken, its around 8PM pacific time for you now? If so, I’m available. (*゚▽゚*) You aren’t too late at all! I’m in no rush really and can find time that’s good for the both of us. Thank you!

Hi! I’m not so good with timezones as well. If I’m not mistaken, its around 8PM pacific time for you now? If so, I’m available. (*゚▽゚*) You aren’t too late at all! I’m in no rush really and can find time that’s good for the both of us. Thank you!
Thank you so much for understanding! Yes it's 8PM for me right now :)
I can get Bluebear in boxes in roughly an hour if you can check back and I'll send you a PM with a DODO code when she's done!

Thank you so much for understanding! Yes it's 8PM for me right now :)
I can get Bluebear in boxes in roughly an hour if you can check back and I'll send you a PM with a DODO code when she's done!
Thank you as well! I’m glad I caught you available. Sure thing, I’ll send over the TBT for you now. ♡

Which Villager Would You Like?: Judy
Availability and Timezone: 10pm-3am Central

Which Villager Would You Like?: Static Squirrel
Availability and Timezone: 4am-7pm est
Hey, It's 2AM for me so I will be going to sleep soon I will try and get Static for you in the morning but I don't know if I can fit into your schedule because 7PM is 4PM PST for me and I'm not on that early
either we can work something out or it might be better to ask someone else who can get him for you during that time because I don't want to make any false promises I can get him for you before 4PM later today

Hey, It's 2AM for me so I will be going to sleep soon I will try and get Static for you in the morning but I don't know if I can fit into your schedule because 7PM is 4PM PST for me and I'm not on that early
either we can work something out or it might be better to ask someone else who can get him for you during that time because I don't want to make any false promises I can get him for you before 4PM later today
Hi, I'm typically online on and off, but if arranging a time is better I can fit most any schedule (for some reason I read your timezone as cst)

Hi, I'm typically online on and off, but if arranging a time is better I can fit most any schedule (for some reason I read your timezone as cst)
No my timezone is Pacific Time Zone, I'm 3 hours behind you
I'm available from 5PM-2AM during weekdays and I'm busier on weekends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back