Gallery Closed for now

Right now I am super busy, but I still am taking requests, it will just take a while.

That's fine. I'm trying to reset for a new town anyway so I have plenty of time. I suck at designing anyway. :)

I was thinking of a dark blue background with 1-3 Orange leaves on it (whatever works for you, as close to these colors as possible), with the word "Laverre" written in a lighter blue font in the middle of the flag.

Hi can I have a Town flora written on it and 2 perfect cherries on the bottom and some flowers all around it and the background to be what ever works best Thanks! Does 10TBT works?

Hi can I have a Town flora written on it and 2 perfect cherries on the bottom and some flowers all around it and the background to be what ever works best Thanks! Does 10TBT works?
I am going to have to decline for now, sorry! I am super sorry to everyone who I haven't done yet, but I am going to have to take a break. I might do them when I think of them (in order of course) but for now I can't due to school. Thank you to everyone who ordered!

Back