Giveaway CLOSED - Come Visit RV's for FREE! ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ [item list included]

I will be scanning boots' rv in now. I'd have scanned Gonzos rv in but I'm not sure if they still want me to ^^;

Sure! Please make sure you've added my fc. I'll add both of yours after boots' rv. Right now my gates are open for boots rv visits :)

Sure! Please make sure you've added my fc. I'll add both of yours after boots' rv. Right now my gates are open for boots rv visits :)

added! Do take your time, I'm in no hurry.

I will be scanning boots' rv in now. I'd have scanned Gonzos rv in but I'm not sure if they still want me to ^^;

almost missed it...omw

- - - Post Merge - - -

Rafael will be coming for Snootys, too. Love that ikebana display!

Hahaha! I was confused why you weren't visiting! My gates are open now for snooty's rv. Town name Tiramisu, mayor akihiko

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll be going on break and I'll be back in around 2 hours. Feel free to put in requests here until then :)

Last edited:
Hi everyone! Which RV's should I scan today? I also got 2 Sanrio Amiibo cards in - Chelsea's card and Toby's card! ∩(︶▽︶)∩

Last edited:
Hiya :D If i may request I've been looking for Chai if you have (If not Chelsea would be cool too).

Sorry. D: I'm still collecting all of the sanrio amiibo cards and I only have two as of yet (Chelsea's, & Toby's). I'll update the first post on this thread when I get her in though :) also, there's a user on TBT named kiwikenobi I believe. They have all sanrio cards and they run their thread in a similar manner I do. You may want to check their thread out! :)

Sorry xD I tried to edit it once i realized but i wasn't quick enough haahaa. I've been wanting Chelsea's stuff too if you'd scan her :D

Hello!! If you're doing this today/tomorrow, I'd like to request Etoile! (?。・v・。`)

edit: Nevermind, I can't read ;;; Sorry!! It's super nice you're doing this for people, though!

Last edited:
Hello!! If you're doing this today/tomorrow, I'd like to request Etoile! (?。・v・。`)

edit: Nevermind, I can't read ;;; Sorry!! It's super nice you're doing this for people, though!

Aw thank you! I'll try getting the other sanrio cards in a little faster ;v;

- - - Post Merge - - -

is the only request chelsea for today? :) (please make sure you've already added my fc)

Sorry xD I tried to edit it once i realized but i wasn't quick enough haahaa. I've been wanting Chelsea's stuff too if you'd scan her :D

are you still interested in visiting chelsea? I've added your fc. please let me know if you've added mine. Thank you.

Have you added :) I picked up katie though xD if you don't want her I'll post again when I've dropped her off (and when you're ready)

Edit: and i'm still intersted in chelsea :3

Last edited:
Back