• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Cliff diving!

Sandbox

Syracuse University 2016
Bells
I just thought this was the coolest and cutest and funnest thing ever :D Yes maybe I was impatient and fast forwarded ahead a day and back... BUT I WAS JUST SO EXCITED.

Attachments

• HNI_0013.JPG
    HNI_0013.JPG
    21.3 KB · Views: 254
That looks awesome! Make me wish I put my home close to the cliff... I swear it's on the other side of town. How awesome would it be to wake up every day and jump into the ocean?

I wish I put my house there too! Stupid Pietro is taking up my diving spot though... I wanted to put a public work there too! :(

Ooh! I think I might have one I can dive from near my house. I wonder if you can dive into the waterfall, too. I know you can't swim up to it.

It would be really cool if you could swim in the river; sort of like going tubing from one end of town to the other. :)

I didn't even know that you could dive from cliffs in this game. I can't wait to get the wetsuit. Nice thread!

For those who don't have a cliff they can dive off of, you can do it off of the jetty as well.

Back