• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

Clean or Explicit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liv

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Mailbox
Question: When you buy/listen to music do you listen to the clean version(no cursing) or do you listen to explicit version?(meaning cursing obviously) I personally listen to the explicit since I want to listen to the way the artist originally recorded it.

Explicit because it makes no difference to me if they curse or not.

And the fact almost all of the bands I listen to don't put out a clean version.

It really doesn't matter. It's not like I'm going to get a bad influence from it or anything. It's music. It's art. Of course, I don't listen to any heavy metal or anything that just yells out curses. Not that heavy metal does necessarily.

I guess the only truly explicit music I have is Modest Mouse. And even then, they are few in numbers.

*censored.3.0* your *censored.2.0*ty censored *censored.2.0*, mother *censored.3.0*er.

/internet cool guy

explicit.

I usually listen to the clean version, although i do have some explicit songs.

Explicit. Though I barely have songs that are explicit. Most of what I listen to rarely have cuss words. Eminem is pretty much the only one in my library.

I listen to clean songs that have been converted to explicit by adding a guy screaming unnecessary swear words in the background

Kobry614 said:
I listen to clean songs that have been converted to explicit by adding a guy screaming unnecessary swear words in the background
genius right here, folks.

pure, unadulterated genius.

srsly.

I dont go looking for music with cuss words. If a song I listen to has some, I really don't care.

As in Never Shout Never has a song with only one word in it, and I really dont know why he needed it but I dont care either way.

But then I hear those words from my brother and his friends, and im not religious so it doesn't matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back