Church plans Quran-burning event.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay for bigots.
They're idiotic, they're essentially burning 3/4 of their own bible.

That's sick and they give Christians a bad name. This is not what all Christians are like. :/

found this on reddit----
In Arlington we lay to rest
our bravest and our very best.
We send our children off to war
defending what we soon ignore.

_

Personally I don't understand this at all. Where is this gonna get us? This is gonna make them hate us even more. This is just gonna endanger the safety of the soldiers in war.

-sigh- It's ridiculous how we get idiots like this guy ignoring the questions and just rapidly saying the same thing,*For anyone anywhere that might not have watched the video I'm talking about the pastor* and he is making our country look bad, or worse, I should say...

K.K.Slider said:
-sigh- It's ridiculous how we get idiots like this guy ignoring the questions and just rapidly saying the same thing,*For anyone anywhere that might not have watched the video I'm talking about the pastor* and he is making our country look bad, or worse, I should say...
I'd love it if his gun randomly went off in his pocket severely injuring him.

Tom said:
K.K.Slider said:
I'd love it if his gun randomly went off in his pocket severely injuring him.
That would be hilarious...

meh, i've had enough of this. "oh it's near ground zero they must be terrorists" god damnit.

"So he cancels the Quran-burning, but still gets what he really wanted out of it: the entire world now knows about his 50-member church and his mustache." ~Thomas Daughtry

This was going to happen in my town actually.

Really caught me off guard as I live in a pretty liberal town, pretty much everyone here was against it.

Glad they decided to cancel it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back