• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Chocolate?

What is your favorite chcolate?

• Milk

Votes: 18 52.9%
  • Dark

Votes: 16 47.1%
  • White

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • None of the above

Votes: 2 5.9%

• Total voters
My favorite variety of chocolate is milk chocolate. I'd say white chocolate is probably in the middle, and my least favorite is unfortunately dark chocolate. I say unfortunately since dark chocolate is the healthiest of the three. I just have a sweet tooth and my taste buds aren't that into what dark chocolate offers.

I'd say my favorites are KitKat, Twix and Reese's Cups. I loved Cadbury Mini Eggs/Snowballs but don't know that I'll ever get them again since the shells have food coloring. Also, a few chocolatiers around my area make good stuff and a place around where my best friend lives, a few states away, is awesome. I used to like Whoppers/malted milk balls when I was a kid but stopped having them ages ago since they're partially hydrogenated, which means trans fats; I've been curious about Maltesers after hearing about them from a friend but I've never had them yet.

I don't really eat chocolate unless it's Halloween, Easter, Christmas, or if I'm out visiting my friend and we go to that place while I'm there.

I don't eat a lot of chocolate except the ones they put in Oreo cookies, and I don't know if it's milk chocolate or something else. In fact, I don't think I should eat chocolate anymore because someone here mentioned something about lead and cadmium contamination, and I really don't want to die over a pack of Oreos. Another reason why I like the golden kind better...

Dark chocolate is the best, not fond of white chocolate, but I still eat lindt mini white chocolate eggs. Milk chocolate comes in second place.

One of my favorite candy is candied citrus or ginger dipped in dark chocolate.

Back