• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling ☆ chocolate cake + other collectibles ☆

stalecxpcakes

-ˏˋ ♡ ˊˎ-
Bells
Mint
ど
Mother's Day Carnation
Sakura Easter Egg
Spring Shamrock
Feedback
100% (144) +
hello! as per the title, I'm looking to sell a few of my collectibles for tbt.
they are:

october birthstone -- purchased 10-02-2013 01:18 AM

cake -- purchased 09-16-2013 04:58 AM

chocolate cake -- purchased 09-26-2013 03:40 AM

I'm looking to sell them for around the average price listed in this thread, but you can offer what you think is reasonable for what you'd like! thank you c:

Last edited:
Would you do 350 for the choco cake? That's what I paid for my last one. If not though that's cool, just lmk :)

Would you do 350 for the choco cake? That's what I paid for my last one. If not though that's cool, just lmk :)

Hello! Thank you for your offer, but I might pass since it's a little bit lower than I was hoping for; I was looking for a bit closer to 500 since I've seen multiple sell for that price or a little higher. c:

Hello! Thank you for your offer, but I might pass since it's a little bit lower than I was hoping for; I was looking for a bit closer to 500 since I've seen multiple sell for that price or a little higher. c:

No worries ^^ Gl selling :)

Back