• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Trading CHIEF the cranky wolf is in boxes! LF: Rudy, Poppy, Vesta, Lucky

geppuko

Bells
Silver Mailbox
Cake
Feedback
100% (16) +
only will trade for the ones above!

he was kinda new to my town so his house is almost the same as it was, and i'm pretty sure he has the same outfit and catchphrase too!

edit:
STILL looking for trading! i'll change the date back until i get an offer i want

Last edited:
I love chief but I doubt I have any villagers you want. They're in my sig though if you're curious.

only will trade for the ones above! you can offer other villagers though if no one offers on him though.

he was kinda new to my town so his house is almost the same as it was, and i'm pretty sure he has the same outfit and catchphrase too!

I have Lucky leaving and can TT him into boxes at any time, I have tried to restrict his buying urges to keep his house respectable but he had a birthday and received 4 presents which he loved and now has displayed

I would be pleased to trade him for Chief, pls PM if interested

I am European time zone, so should be here when you get up, fingers crossed

Last edited:
OK i'll accept your offer for lucky! i'll send you a message

- - - Post Merge - - -

aw Lucky was already traded so i'm still looking..!

Hello! Random question but I'm currently trying to decide whether I want Chief or Fang in my town and would love to see them waddling around, I was wondering if you had a dream address I could visit?

I have Blaire, Diana, Beau, and Cookie?

I've been having problems getting Chief since July...nobody can seem to TT him into boxes for me.

Hello! Random question but I'm currently trying to decide whether I want Chief or Fang in my town and would love to see them waddling around, I was wondering if you had a dream address I could visit?

5700-2565-6983!

mr.fox: no thanks, sorry!

Chalk it up to bad timing. I voided Poppy and Rudy within the past 3 weeks.

Last edited:
I have Bangle moving, but I'm guessing you don't want her, right? Paula may be moving soon too.
Been trying to get Chief for a while now. He and Fang are so elusive xD

no thanks sorry ;_;

i think if no one offers tonight i'll just give him away haha

Back