• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Auction Chief the crank wolf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunsu

Bells
Yellow Candy
Cake
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Silver Mailbox
Cake
Feedback
100% (204) +
As cute and cranky as he is, my second town is to be made up of water animals, so Chief is up for auction. He is not original, but he is not trashed either. I tried to always send his robot furniture back to him, but things happen.

This will end tomorrow, 11/17/14, at 5 pm GMT time (that's USA mountain time).
Buy-out will be set pretty high to attempt fair chances, so BO: 20 mill.

Current bid:

Last edited:
Sure we can. Let me TT him into boxes and then I'll add your FC. I'll also be using the re-tail method, so I'll put up fruit in the shop at 999,999 (nearly a mill). It'll be in my 2nd town Yokaiko, with mayor Rei, but the FC is the same as it's the same ds.

Okay! Just let me know when your gates are open and I'll head over! I assume I can drop the rest in your town?

You can drop it or I can set up more fruit inside. Whichever you prefer. I just find retail seems to be fastest, but I have plenty of room for either method too.

I'm opening gates now. :]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back