Chibi Practice

Ah , your art style is so cute! I hope one day to have my mayor drawn by you ^^ I love the cheek blush the most.

f0vi2x.jpg

Here you go! It took awhile and I was having major problems with the eyes so I just made them closed. LOL. I hope you like it!

*SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES*<<3 OMG I LUFFS HER:blush: Thanks so very, very much gonna use her for my reference oh gosh<3

I'm just gonna leave this here just incase you might wanna attempt my OC. ^^

She's a lot to work with but I think your style is too cute to pass up. :p

Clicky Here <-------

Last edited:
I'm so glad you like it! It took me so long to do her for some reason haha! Just credit me wherever you use her. :)

Of course, I shall credit anywhere I put her<<3 you deserve it<(^_^ And once again thank you so very much:D

Hey guys! I made another mayor for smug-human on Tumblr!

tumblr_n9fd22hGNt1tegkhko1_r1_500.png

I'd love to get your thoughts since this is basically my 2nd-ish day drawing and coloring these. Also, I've decided to open two more slots, however please, please, please, keep in mind that I'm still new to drawing so if your Mayor or OC has crazy, intricate clothing or tiaras, I probably won't be able to do them. :s

Please comment with a clear reference! <3

Last edited:
Yay! This new drawing is very adorable! How cuuuute! I like her outfit! The shading looks really nice to me, and overall, it's a really cute drawing.

As for the slot, do you mind drawing my OC? [x]
If she's too difficult, I understand.

Yay! This new drawing is very adorable! How cuuuute! I like her outfit! The shading looks really nice to me, and overall, it's a really cute drawing.

As for the slot, do you mind drawing my OC? [x]
If she's too difficult, I understand.

Sure! I will put you down for the second slot. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Aww man I'd love one if I had a mayor ref *le tear*

Maybe next time!!

aww too bad I missed out.. I also have my 3 Mayors under my sig in the spoilers if one of those might interest you. ^^

XD Missed out again, but will leave my ref here, just in case you're interested in drawing her. :)

I have no ref sheet for it right now as it's my newest outfit. All the images are under spoiler tags.
14684593972_1ac3ae06ca_o.jpg
14704783553_6947c96ee0_o.jpg

14682514334_b94037d0e6_o.jpg
14682514414_df607c7807_o.jpg

I know I'm wearing black pumps, but don't draw those. There's an IRL shoe I'd like you to use instead. If you can't draw that, then the pumps would be my backup.
With the headgear, not sure, which one I like better, so there are 4 options. 2 flowers, hairpin, and a hat. You can pick which one you like best. :)
Pink or white Carnation:
pinkcarnation.png
White_Carnation.png

Not sure which one I like better, so you can pick.​
Black Pumps (optional):
BlackPumps.jpg
Oval shades (optional):
Oval_Shades.JPG
Floppy Hat:
floppy-hat.jpg
Flashy Hairpin:
flashy-hairpin.jpg

Use one of these shoes instead, but if can't draw either of them, you can draw the black pumps I posted above:
329972-highheels-cute-bow-high-heels.jpg

black-cute-heels-shoes-Favim.com-226680.jpg
tumblr_mryd5eboiL1s1gk0ao1_r1_1280.jpg

Hi, I would love a chibi when slots are open! (I'm a bit confused if slots are open or not :p) C: If you want to draw my mayor, I will leave my ref!

BTW, my mayor usually carries a green bunny balloon around. =3HNI_0059.JPGHNI_0071.JPGHNI_0076.JPGzlCfzR_hBi8aIxQ-ix.jpg

Your chibis are really cute! ^_^ I really would love one, but I'm not sure if you're done with the other requests or if you will take more requests! ~Thanks!

Last edited:
Back