• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Selling Characters, FREE Christmas Stocking, Halloween and Houses! ᓬ(ᵔ⤙ᵔ๑)ᕒ🌈

Hey @xara, I recently acquired a Moonlight Egg with a timestamp newer than the specified time (Nov 2, 2020 at 2:59 PM)! :) If this works, I’ll send it your way as soon as the 50 TBT has been received! Would you like a message for it?

Hey @xara, I recently acquired a Moonlight Egg with a timestamp newer than the specified time (Nov 2, 2020 at 2:59 PM)! :) If this works, I’ll send it your way as soon as the 50 TBT has been received! Would you like a message for it?
omg u are my hero thank u so much! if you can think of a message go ahead, otherwise no message is fine! will send the tbt and egg now! 🖤🖤

omg u are my hero thank u so much! if you can think of a message go ahead, otherwise no message is fine! will send the tbt and egg now! 🖤🖤

You’re absolutely welcome, I just sent the egg your way and glad that it has a new loving home! :D Pleasure doing business with you again!

Hellooo! I have a wisp egg dated November 1st! Maybe it might work for you? Pls check my inventory and look - I can’t do the date maths I always get confused as heck. My time is in CEST but when you look a it it should show you your time. 🫶🏼💙

Hellooo! I have a wisp egg dated November 1st! Maybe it might work for you? Pls check my inventory and look - I can’t do the date maths I always get confused as heck. My time is in CEST but when you look a it it should show you your time. 🫶🏼💙
aquillaaaaaaaaa 💗💗 hello !!

5BF811DE-BF11-4124-82A6-90955890737A.jpeg

that date works perfectly for me !! you are a miracle tysm 🥹🥹 if you’re cool with date-trading, do you want any message on the egg? any or no message is fine for me, will send my egg over + tbt once you lmk! 🫶

aquillaaaaaaaaa 💗💗 hello !!

View attachment 495646

that date works perfectly for me !! you are a miracle tysm 🥹🥹 if you’re cool with date-trading, do you want any message on the egg? any or no message is fine for me, will send my egg over + tbt once you lmk! 🫶
Oh great! I’m very glad it fits! No need for tbt don’t be silly 💙💙💙 I’d love a cute xara exclusive message on it :3 I’ll also try to think of something for yours! Sending it now!

Oh great! I’m very glad it fits! No need for tbt don’t be silly 💙💙💙 I’d love a cute xara exclusive message on it :3 I’ll also try to think of something for yours! Sending it now!
i love the message!! i sent my egg (and the tbt 🫣) over, i hope the message is okay!! thank you so so much again for the help 🥹🥹💙

i love the message!! i sent my egg (and the tbt 🫣) over, i hope the message is okay!! thank you so so much again for the help 🥹🥹💙
I love the message 😂💙 and no problem at all, I’m glad I could help! thank you as well :3! (and also for the tbt 😤)

Back