• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Giveaway Chabwick is in boxes!

Villager
Chabwick

KazooSquirrel

Squirrely Wrath!
Bells
Orange (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (19) +
My beloved penguin pal is ready for his next big adventure! He's free to a good home that wants him to stay a while, not someone who wants to turn around and sell him.

He has been gifted a single shirt, back on his birthday, but it fits his color scheme.

Give me a holler if you are interested! I'd hate to see the little dude go into the void when he's such a great neighbor to have. ❤

Back