• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Mafia Cell Mafia II: Stuck in Testing[Mafia Win!]

i hope im mafia bc this game looks really hard for town lmao
especially with no PMs cuz i dont think theres been one No PM game where town has won besides toms **** cop one
anyway observers stop observing and join! :lemon:

Hm. I wonder why it only works for me....

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll try to fix it again.

Last edited:
no

- - - Post Merge - - -

I tried right clicking the "Search Now" button to get the link, but it wouldn't let me x_x

It doesn't work. It should be like this
tsundere

Code:
http://www.belltreeforums.com/search.php?do=finduser&userid=numberhere&searchthreadid=209724-&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1

Put in each players ID (you find it on their profile) and yeah.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll do the links for you if you need help.

i hope im mafia bc this game looks really hard for town lmao
especially with no PMs cuz i dont think theres been one No PM game where town has won besides toms **** cop one
anyway observers stop observing and join! :lemon:

Exsqueeze me we won your partner mafia game
HarryxFeloreenaxNatty town trio ty (and berrypop but we did the work js)

Town has won all three nub games and they were non-PM. Experienced players should be ashamed. ;)

Obs please, Prin!

Back