• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Mafia Cell Mafia II: Stuck in Testing[Mafia Win!]

I should probably throw out something different but also what I honestly think because there's a chance people could bandwagon tom. Who do I think is the most sus? #Vote MissNaimh

I could be wrong because this still feels like a stab in the dark. Might change it though, idk. I just really don't think it's BlueLeaf.

- - - Post Merge - - -

#Vote: MissNiamh (misspell fix)

Ugh I really dunno. asdflk

I should probably throw out something different but also what I honestly think because there's a chance people could bandwagon tom. Who do I think is the most sus? #Vote MissNaimh

I could be wrong because this still feels like a stab in the dark. Might change it though, idk. I just really don't think it's BlueLeaf.

- - - Post Merge - - -

#Vote: MissNiamh (misspell fix)

Ugh I really dunno. asdflk

I would hope voters reach their own conclusion. I don't think its name but you could be right. This group has mostly been far more inactive than the inactive we lost, its frankly annoying.

I honestly don't like this setup at all, sorry Prin. It's way too easy for mafia.

Thanks. :) Who do you plan on voting for Leaf?
Anyone other than me. :)

That was a serious reply btw, I'm still stuck on who to vote for.

You know what it's MYLO and we're probably going to lose anyways!

##Vote: BlueLeaf

Might change it before I get back I don't know. Food time.
Wow, we still have a chance of winning and you vote for Town. >:|

I guess it would be a good idea to get my thoughts about group B before the day ends.

Ryan88: Okay so Ryan has been moderately active, but most of his posts are just one liners bandwagoning onto other people's posts. Hasn't really contributed original ideas or anything ~ but this does match how he played in partner mafia, so it's hard to tell with him. Based on that I don't find him scummy tbh

Capella: Again, like Ryan, they've posted some but it's mostly one liners and nothing else. They're kind of scummy because I know in past games they were a little more active. Moderately suspicious?

Tom: tbh I trust him the most out of everyone. He's been pro town, but not to the point of being pushy about it + he was sus of Tsun. He's also made quite a bit of effort in his recent posts. He's the least scummiest IMO~ But then again I didn't suspect Tsundere at all and we know what happened. fml

Dad: Dad... I don't know. Something seems off about them. Yes they've been one of the top posters and have contributed the most (possibly?) this game. But idk. I mean, like when Dad "stg if tsun flipped scum they'd have trust issues" and when they did flip scum, he was like "I hate you". Seems forced. Also there's that weird last minute switch to Sid day 1. That was odd imo. (I hope I don't get attacked)

There's my opinions before my group is out of the scene. Of course with all these opinions I take a huge spoon of salt because I can never really tell who is scum.

I guess it would be a good idea to get my thoughts about group B before the day ends.

Ryan88: Okay so Ryan has been moderately active, but most of his posts are just one liners bandwagoning onto other people's posts. Hasn't really contributed original ideas or anything ~ but this does match how he played in partner mafia, so it's hard to tell with him. Based on that I don't find him scummy tbh

Capella: Again, like Ryan, they've posted some but it's mostly one liners and nothing else. They're kind of scummy because I know in past games they were a little more active. Moderately suspicious?

Tom: tbh I trust him the most out of everyone. He's been pro town, but not to the point of being pushy about it + he was sus of Tsun. He's also made quite a bit of effort in his recent posts. He's the least scummiest IMO~ But then again I didn't suspect Tsundere at all and we know what happened. fml

Dad: Dad... I don't know. Something seems off about them. Yes they've been one of the top posters and have contributed the most (possibly?) this game. But idk. I mean, like when Dad "stg if tsun flipped scum they'd have trust issues" and when they did flip scum, he was like "I hate you". Seems forced. Also there's that weird last minute switch to Sid day 1. That was odd imo. (I hope I don't get attacked)

There's my opinions before my group is out of the scene. Of course with all these opinions I take a huge spoon of salt because I can never really tell who is scum.
I remember in partners she tried to defend herself. But in cell she is not posting and not even defending herself

I do a lot of voteswitching in games like this because it's just so difficult with the setup. I'll probably voteswitch this round too, knowing my own uncertainty.

Obliviousness about Crystal making a big post about trying to improve.

Tbh I still haven't seen this "big" post of Crystals. I looked through their posts and I haven't seen anything big? But define "big" I guess, because I consider big to be a wall of text. Like your post about BlueLeaf.

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh also natty is EST and it isn't late over here so she kinda just disappeared

I was eating dinner btch

?\(?_o)/?

i'm really nervous but we are probably gonna lose.. ): however i'm leaning on natty / niamh.

Ew, not much time. I'm just torn between each four of them, even though some stand out more than others.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Part of me thinks the remaining scum team is either alise and Tom or it's someone else and Capella.

Ew, not much time. I'm just torn between each four of them, even though some stand out more than others.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Part of me thinks the remaining scum team is either alise and Tom or it's someone else and Capella.

y would i be scum wITH TOM!!!!!!?

idk about tom but part of u is wrong

I assure you guys that I'm a Townie, I'll do as much as I can to convince you guys. I want Town to win, even if we're in this sticky situation.

I still don't know who I'll be voting for, I may end up voting for either alise / Natty in the end.

If all votes are tied when day ends I will randomize the players with votes five times. Whichever shows up as number one is the one that will be lynched.
I'm kind of confused on what this means.

If all votes are tied when day ends I will randomize the players with votes five times. Whichever shows up as number one is the one that will be lynched.

Doesn't the op say that if there is a tie the first to get to that number will get lynched?

Back