Mafia Cell Mafia II: Stuck in Testing[Mafia Win!]

i'm pretty sure she says here that it ends at 9 today
The text was written before Day was assigned to start early. Basically, just think that the post was written at 9:00.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I keep getting ninja'ed oops

Thoughts on each group because I can't post it later

Group C

Okay like I said I believe Crystal and Sid are more likely to be town than Berry. At least those 2 are trying to post and bring new ideas forward, unlike Berry.

Group A
Um Alise is quiet as usual, so I don't know what she is. Really wish you posted more, babe. As for BlueLeaf it's kind of hard for me to get a read on him too, but I do notice he tends to ask questions a lot as scum. However I think he's contributing and posting more than he usually does as scum (ex in partner mafia he slid by a lot). But I don't know. Natty has also been quiet, her gameplay reminds me of her playstyle in Pleasure Cruise. And for MissNiamh her posts are very monotone as well, so she's been quiet. Though she lives in a different timezone so I would let her post and catch up.

Group B
I think Dad is more likely to be town. He's acting similar to how he was in Sunleuth and he's very active, so I hope he's town. As for Tom it's like super hard to ever tell if he's town or mafia because he's a fking troll and I hate him in every game, but I'm sure if we get to group B's lynch then you guys could determine his alignment from his posts. He's starting to become more quiet in mafia anyway, so I wouldn't hold his activity as a /major/ point against him but it's something to note. Capella is her usual quiet self, nothing much to say. Ryan88 has been bandwagoning with Dad the whole entire game and posts really nonsense posts. Like he accused Tom of being scum because he was voted best scum and was scum in Sunleuth, and then accused me of being scum because I must be defending my scummate. He quickly changes his opinion and was eager to claim. I know he was also eager to claim in Partners, so idk that might be his playstyle.

Um I have no idea how to feel about group A because they're all acting weird, but I think Berrypop is most likely to be scum in my group and Ryan88 or Tom in group B. ┐(゚~゚)┌

Honestly group A is the least active one right now, lol. Aside from BlueLeaf. Also, I'm going to hold Capella's protectiveness of Crystal against her if Crystal flips scum, because she's acting that way if just a little bit.

Honestly group A is the least active one right now, lol. Aside from BlueLeaf. Also, I'm going to hold Capella's protectiveness of Crystal against her if Crystal flips scum, because she's acting that way if just a little bit.

Yeah I put group A as more active than Group C because usually Natty's pretty active. MissNiamh is probably sleeping rn (or getting home from school idk timezones) so she will probably be on soon. Alise is always quiet so don't expect much from her.

Forever alone. :( On a more serious note, it's a good thing we got Group C, who was originally inactive, to start talking more often, we have more information to work with now (like Crystal's post that got her suspected).

I'm just a bit wary of the other people in my group right now. Knowing that they couldn't be lynched on Day Two as scum, one of them could have gone inactive. The fact that all of them are inactive just makes me more confused on who's scum, not to mention how MissNiamh is active on other parts of the forum, and Natty and elise seem to be posting VM's everywhere (wtf).

Thoughts on each group because I can't post it later

Group C

Okay like I said I believe Crystal and Sid are more likely to be town than Berry. At least those 2 are trying to post and bring new ideas forward, unlike Berry.

Group A
Um Alise is quiet as usual, so I don't know what she is. Really wish you posted more, babe. As for BlueLeaf it's kind of hard for me to get a read on him too, but I do notice he tends to ask questions a lot as scum. However I think he's contributing and posting more than he usually does as scum (ex in partner mafia he slid by a lot). But I don't know. Natty has also been quiet, her gameplay reminds me of her playstyle in Pleasure Cruise. And for MissNiamh her posts are very monotone as well, so she's been quiet. Though she lives in a different timezone so I would let her post and catch up.

Group B
I think Dad is more likely to be town. He's acting similar to how he was in Sunleuth and he's very active, so I hope he's town. As for Tom it's like super hard to ever tell if he's town or mafia because he's a fking troll and I hate him in every game, but I'm sure if we get to group B's lynch then you guys could determine his alignment from his posts. He's starting to become more quiet in mafia anyway, so I wouldn't hold his activity as a /major/ point against him but it's something to note. Capella is her usual quiet self, nothing much to say. Ryan88 has been bandwagoning with Dad the whole entire game and posts really nonsense posts. Like he accused Tom of being scum because he was voted best scum and was scum in Sunleuth, and then accused me of being scum because I must be defending my scummate. He quickly changes his opinion and was eager to claim. I know he was also eager to claim in Partners, so idk that might be his playstyle.

Um I have no idea how to feel about group A because they're all acting weird, but I think Berrypop is most likely to be scum in my group and Ryan88 or Tom in group B. ┐(゚~゚)┌

Yeah, I have been really quiet. I'll try posting more - I'll just need to try and read things through more throughly

sry i'm always quiet at the start of mafia because i usually get bored fast so this is pretty normal for me. ^^'' as you can see other games i've played, i'm usually pretty quiet at the start. gradually i start posting so dw.

i still am kinda iffy about crystal, cap as well with the random "good for you yay" and then switching to berrypop. has this been said already? idk ;~;.

also @ ryan, why would u vote crystal as a placeholder tho? wouldnt u like vote urself or something, because shes one of the main suspected people rn??

not to mention how MissNiamh is active on other parts of the forum, and Natty and elise seem to be posting VM's everywhere (wtf).

Call people out when they do this! Every time! No excuses!

I feel like tsundere or crystal might be scum. Berry just seems like her normal self. She has never been mafia. I would think if she was mafia her play style would be different and it's not.

I honestly don't understand why you guys suspect Crystal. She's improving. Why are we punishing her for that? She's done nothing wrong and I think it's rather more pro-town of her to start posting more. I don't understand why any of you want to lynch her at all. If anything I'm rather more inclined to believe Berry is scum just because how defensive she gets. (ex she said HEY IM ACTIVE TOO like 20 times).

##Vote: BerryPop

Okay so Crystal and BerryPop the main lynch candidates correct? Tbh I think it's obvious one of them are scum because they're both pointing at eachother and kind if bickering. I think one of those 2 are scum trying to get the other name lynched. But which one is scum, I can't tell.

Oh also, as for Ryan88, everyone look through how he played in Partner Mafia. He's playing the same way he did in that game (Short posts, usually one liners, agreeing with other people and bandwagoning) and that ended up getting him lynched. He hasn't played as scum, though, so no idea what he'd play like as mafia. Just bringing this up for some thoughts, because Ryan kind of always seems scummy (no offense) and I see him being an easy target for mafia to try and get lynched.

Thats all my thoughts for now~

I honestly don't understand why you guys suspect Crystal. She's improving. Why are we punishing her for that? She's done nothing wrong and I think it's rather more pro-town of her to start posting more. I don't understand why any of you want to lynch her at all. If anything I'm rather more inclined to believe Berry is scum just because how defensive she gets. (ex she said HEY IM ACTIVE TOO like 20 times).

##Vote: BerryPop

honestly i'm going near crystal. remember how i was scum in..//shudder\\ teen beach mafia?

apparently making a huge fake post about what i thought about people immediately takes suspicion off me. crystal may be doing the same thing so i'm still iffy.

honestly i'm going near crystal. remember how i was scum in..//shudder\\ teen beach mafia?

apparently making a huge fake post about what i thought about people immediately takes suspicion off me. crystal may be doing the same thing so i'm still iffy.

Or she could be trying to improve. Where did Crystal make a huge post? o:

Wow are you shuddering at my own game?
I did that with Dad in Frozen, it didn't take much suspicion off me. She wasn't even suspected until she made that post. I honestly feel like she's just trying to contribute. Also I don't recall you ever making a huge fake post on anyone in my game, lol. (sorry babe)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well Dad and I were scum together in that game, but still. Making a big post once doesn't take heat off you.

I just said thas great bcus I'm happy for her :(

I feel like tsundere or crystal might be scum. Berry just seems like her normal self. She has never been mafia. I would think if she was mafia her play style would be different and it's not.

what makes you think that? (?ω`)

also ryan it looks like you're back so would you please share your actual vote and explain why??? ( ?∀`)☆

- - - Post Merge - - -

omg no the face messed up

I also think that the scum in my group is either Tom or Capella and the way Capella is just suddenly being like 'yeah good for you! change!' makes me think it was something discussed in a scum chat qt.

#Vote: C r y s t a l

What's with this hard on against me mate? :) Just because I claimed early or because I'm being a little quiet? Was eating myself into cheesy chip coma earlier and was pretty angry, no good posting then. Besides, it's not even our lynch day yet but throwing that out their is kinda weird man.

Anyways I'm a little more inclined to side with Crystal on the improving thing, you usually don't bother improving your game as scum because that draws unnecessary attention to yourself. No I think it's tsun, they're acting very pro-town and they know that pretty much all the other players in their cell would be an easier lynch. Not 100% confident to put a vote on it just yet though.

Tom, if you go back and read my post I made in reply to you a couple pages back it will explain the 'hard on', as you call it (suspicions is the right word tho). However, if you want to know the truth I suspect Capella a little more than I suspect you at this point. Part of it is just a gut feeling, but her defending Crystal like this just seems a little odd, and her recent posts haven't changed my mind.

And I still stand by my vote on crystal. Like many of you I think it's either her or BerryPop but tbh the way she went after BerryPop makes me think she is, and she has sort of dodged my posts against her with either one liners or answering somebody else instead.

Back