• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

celeste & ables

agh really? D: dang... ive noticed dialogue that implies other people talked to them about xyz which is why i figured that was the case. thanks for the heads up!
Was just about to say the same thing. I thought maybe you had a villager in boxes or something. :)

hey sorry i had to go to work. back online now though, i am liking everyone that i see online. if you posted above this post just send me a message and i will get you over here! ^^

still open? I posted earlier but maybe it was missed haha
edit: no longer need to come tks

Last edited:
hey sorry i had to go to work. back online now though, i am liking everyone that i see online. if you posted above this post just send me a message and i will get you over here! ^^
Can I please come if you’re open?

hi! I’d like to visit if this is still open c: feathers!

edit: I also have a traditional balancing toy diy that I can bring along if you’re still looking !

I am sorry I missed it. I was actually hoping to visit your able because I haven't been able to find some of those clothes you listed.

Back