• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying Cedar Saplings, Holly Starts and Festive Wreaths!

NiftyPants

Nifty Member
Bells
Pear (Fruit)
Mailbox
Feedback
100% (43) +
I'm looking for multiples of each! Name your price!
I can trade in my town or yours, please specify which you prefer.

Thank you very much!

I have all the saplings you need. As well as the festive wreath.
Don't worry about payment, this is a favor <3

Btw nice drawing in your sig o:

A favor? May I ask why? And are you sure? I have more than enough bells to pay you with!

The drawing is by CharmingBerry. She's darn good!

Why? Because I help others, and you're my next target. When you see me on your thread, you gotta feel lucky xD
Bells aren't my thing, I really don't need them at all. It'll be like throwing your bells away when giving them to me. Since I have absolutely no use for them.
It'll take multiple trips to bring you all the saplings you need. Is that alright?

Oh my. I don't need more than maybe 15!
I really appreciate this! Is there anything other than bells I could offer?

It's very hard to help me xD
I have everything and don't need anything in return. So all I do now is help others with whatever they need :3
Let me know when you're ready

Sorry for the late reply, was chatting to my friends and putting things away and getting things ready. I don't have a cedar sapling, does your shop have one I can borrow for this?
You'll have to re-open your gates o:

Last edited:
I got one Matt in my Emporium.

Back