Trading cataloging Gracie items

EmGee

Crazy cat dad
Bells
Feedback
100% (278) +
So I finally got T&T Emporium, and I realize that my life doesn't afford me enough time to raise the igb for furniture and clothes I don't need anyway. I was hoping someone, or several someones, with complete sets and clothes from Gracie's collections would allow me to catalog them just so I can have the info. I'll pay in tbt or igb, whichever is preferable. I have a few pieces from the gorgeous set already from passing the fashion checks but otherwise nada

Update: Gorgeous and princess sets successfully logged, just need Sweets, Gracie, and Card sets. May do clothing on my own, not sure yet

Last edited:
I'll let you catalog the princess set for...5 TBT? does that sound good?

I can let you catalog the gorgeous set for 4TBT? VM or PM me when you're on, I should be available for the next few hours today. :)

I can let you catalog the gorgeous set for 4TBT? VM or PM me when you're on, I should be available for the next few hours today. :)

Just finished with the other poster, so if you want to swing by my gates are still open

- - - Post Merge - - -

Big thanks to Pinkbabydoll and Alicia for permitting my cataloging their sets. Now does anybody have Gracie, Sweets and Card sets?

Back