• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Selling Catalog Items

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm online and can make the trade for the alpine kitchen cart if you still have it! Sorry I wasn't able to come on yesterday and we kept missing each other :(

Ah, I'm in the UK so it's 11PM right now, so I may have to go to sleep soon. I'll try to keep checking this thread & stay online for when you can trade! :)

Aw okay! I'll make sure to stay tuned just in case

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm online and can make the trade for the alpine kitchen cart if you still have it! Sorry I wasn't able to come on yesterday and we kept missing each other :(

I still have it! I'll be on for a while since it's a weekend now so whenever you see this :)

Hi! Can I please get:
Dessert case
Kitchen corner
Refrigerator
Those 3 items for 99,000 IGB?

Stuffed Stocking & Snow Globe for 99k?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Stuffed Stocking, Snow Globe, Deluxe Range, Pot Rack, Refridgerator, Stove, Washer/Dryer for 300k?

Rococo Shelf, rocco flooring,Milkmaid Dress, Princess Dress, Turnip Dress.

How much for these?

Hi!

May I please purchase the following: gray tights, nebula shirt & tee, cabin rug, round carpet, modern wood floor, mod wall, green lamp, green bench, green desk, jukebox, fireplace for 120k? 10k a piece-is this fair? If its not reasonable I could do more.

Last edited:
Hey again! Can I get the Clothesline Pole, Classic Bed, Exotic End Table, Exotic Screen, Kitchen Corner, Large Bookcase, Makeup Case, Parlor Wall, & Planked Tatami for 700k?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back