• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Shop ✻ Catalog Island - ALL Furniture, Flooring, Rugs, & Wallpaper! ✻ {Lowered Prices}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Island Name - 13
IGN - Princess
Catalog - all items
Payment - 350TBT
Comments - if i understood correctly, i will be able to catalogue everything in one trip?🙂 how long does it usually take to do the whole island? thank you for doing this kind of thing!!

Island Name - Agave
IGN - Karena
Catalog - All items
Payment - 350tbt
Comments - @LoserMom LMK whenever you're free to trade; I'll be here for the next couple of hours

Is this still available? :) if so, here’s my order form!

tumblr-inline-mkhtsfr2-P71qz4rgp.png

Order Form

Island Name - Spirit Bay
IGN - Ghoste
Catalog - All items / Entire island
Payment - 350 tbt
Comments - I’ll be available pretty much all day every day, life’s moving pretty slow for me lately lol. Just send a PM whenever you have time! <3

Order Form

Island Name
- Riverfall
IGN - Kindheart
Catalog - All Furniture
Payment - 250 tbt
Comments - My internet connection can be a bit slow, so if I could visit alone that would be great - I would like to do this as soon as possible though, so just let me know! :) And I am available for some hours now, and then free all day tomorrow. (London time here).

Last edited:
What is an catalog island? I’ve never been to one before
My island has every orderable flooring, rug, wallpaper, & furniture item laid out in different fenced areas throughout my entire island. Cataloging the items just means you would come to the island, pick up the items off of the ground, and then place them back down where you got them. The items that you pick up/drop will appear in your catalog so that you’re able to order whatever items you’d like back at your island for yourself 😊 So once you’ve cataloged everything you won’t have to do a ton of trading with people anymore unless it’s for things that you can’t catalog, like street lamps and stuff from the Nook Stop in your Resident Service’s building.

My island has every orderable flooring, rug, wallpaper, & furniture item laid out in different fenced areas throughout my entire island. Cataloging the items just means you would come to the island, pick up the items off of the ground, and then place them back down where you got them. The items that you pick up/drop will appear in your catalog so that you’re able to order whatever items you’d like back at your island for yourself 😊 So once you’ve cataloged everything you won’t have to do a ton of trading with people anymore unless it’s for things that you can’t catalog, like street lamps and stuff from the Nook Stop in your Resident Service’s building.
Oh okay that’s a lovely idea :)
Post automatically merged:

I just went to a catalog island! :)

Last edited:

Order Form

Island Name - calpico
IGN - dani
Catalog - all furniture
Payment - 250 tbt
Comments - just about to head to bed as its 12:00am here but can def set aside a similar time over the next day or so if this hour's the most convenient for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back