Shop Cassie's Shop Even MORE New Itemsヽ(>∀<☆)ノ

Mayor: Ellis
Town: Cinnamon
Order: Mush TV, Mush Closet, Hospital Screen, IV Drip, Leo Sculpture, Mixer, Retro TV, and the typewriter
TBT Total: 18
Is pickup okay?

Mayor: Kitsey
Town: Nowhere
Order: Bunny I. balloon, Silver axe, Cushion, Hospital screen, Incense burner, Minimalist ottoman, Ramshackle floor, Steel flooring
Delivery or Pickup: Pickup please
TBT Total: 19 tbt

Do you have the Snow Bunny? It's listed with your orderables but I'm not sure it's actually orderable? But if you do have one that's just lying around I will take it for more than 2 tbt ^^

Last edited:
Mayor: Mochi
Town: Bubble
Order: sweets table, minilamp, dresser
Delivery or Pickup: delivery
TBT Total: 12tbt

Adding on to my other order ^^

Mayor-Heidi
Town-Ereta
Order:kagamimochi, pinic basket, sunrise lamp, palm tree lamp, fish grill and harvest clock and harvest wall lamp
pick up from your town if thats oki
17tbt total i think

- - - Post Merge - - -

also coconut juice that be 22tbt i think

Mayor-Heidi
Town-Ereta
Order:kagamimochi, pinic basket, sunrise lamp, palm tree lamp, fish grill and harvest clock and harvest wall lamp
pick up from your town if thats oki
17tbt total i think

- - - Post Merge - - -

also coconut juice that be 22tbt i think
Ok sounds good I will let you know when its ready and I have wifi

thank you, I be here whenever you're ready, take your time :)

Mayor: Kitsey
Town: Nowhere
Order: Bunny I. balloon, Silver axe, Cushion, Hospital screen, Incense burner, Minimalist ottoman, Ramshackle floor, Steel flooring
Delivery or Pickup: Pickup please
TBT Total: 19 tbt

Do you have the Snow Bunny? It's listed with your orderables but I'm not sure it's actually orderable? But if you do have one that's just lying around I will take it for more than 2 tbt ^^
I have your order but I dont think that I can get wifi at my hotel, oh lol that isn't supposed to be there! Yeah I dont have a snow bunny sorry!

thank you, I be here whenever you're ready, take your time :)

I found out that I cant put wifi on my ds from a hotel, is it ok if we trade on the 5th of july when I am home?

I have your order but I dont think that I can get wifi at my hotel, oh lol that isn't supposed to be there! Yeah I dont have a snow bunny sorry!

That's ok! And I'll be available on and off for the rest of the week to pick up my order.

Mayor: Savannah
Town: Kambawa
Order: rococo sofa, alpine bed, and astro table
Delivery or Pickup: pickup!!~
TBT Total: 6

Mayor: Quinn
Town: Animalia
Order: Hello Kitty Dress, Wolfgang pic
D/P: Delivery please
Total: 7tbt

May I buy an assortment of 20 bushes for 40 TBT, and 10 cedars, if you still have that many?
(50 TBT total)

Mayor: Sayumi
Town: Nitemare
Order: 3 blue roses, 1 black wetsuit
Delivery or Pickup: delivery please
TBT Total: 9btb

Hi!

Mayor: Delilah
Town: Moonsong
Order: Skye's pic, silver axe
Delivery or Pickup: Delivery
TBT Total: 7 tbt

cancelled. i won't be available til monday and i don't want to leave you hanging :(

Last edited:
I can trade with everyone tomorrow:)

Last edited:
Back