• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Shop Cascade's Mini Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll buy whatever Blue Hydrangeas are left, 3 Blue Violets, 10 Blue Roses, 10 Orange Roses and 17 White Carnations, please. c:

(Unless I overdid it, I think I overdid it.)

Could I get all of your white and pink azaleas? :)
And when you say deliver you mean come to my town, right?

I'll take 10 of each black flowers except the roses

Last edited:
May I order seven orange tulips, one purple tulip, one white carnation, and two pink cosmos for 330k?

TBT, so 10 TBT total, right? I'll add you~
Oh also, I hope you don't mind but may I add 5 sweet-olive starts as well to my order to make that 15 TBT? c:

Last edited:
Would you accept a mix of TBT & IGB as payment? If so, id like these items please:
I know I probably exceeded my limit of 50, but if I am able to have them as seperate orders that'd be great!
Pink cosmos (5)
Purple tulips (5)
Purple roses (5)
Purple pansies (15)
Black cosmos (10)
Black tulips (10)
Black lilies (5)
Blue pansies (5)
Blue violets (10)
Orange Lilies (5)
Orange tulips (5)
Orange cosmos (5)

Can I get 20 blue hydrangea starts and 20 blue violets? I can trade with other hybrids or pay in IGB. c:

Could I have 15 pink roses and 22 orange roses?
IGB= 1,110,000
TBT=37
I would rather do the IGB tho :)

Last edited:
Could I have 6 purple pansies, 6 black cosmos, 10 pink roses, 2 orange lilies, 1 black lily, 3 white carnations please ?
Thats a total of 28 flowers, 840,000 IGB.
Is it OK for you ? :3
Let me know on my profile if it's OK :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back