Can't remember last time I had fun on forums...

Bulerias

Co-Founder of TBT
Retired Staff
Bells
Hey guys, I've decided that I'll leave TBT for about 4 days, maybe more, because of constant stress... I won't miss the ACAC 10,000 post party, though, so meet me there.

;) You can still contact me through NSider, because I'll use this time to post interesting stuff there, and catch up with other stuff on NSider. I'll also be on MSN and AIM from time to time, so catch me there, too. Also, I will still continue my untitled story, so I will drop in at TBT rarely in this time period.

Hope nothing bad happens while I'm gone... If something bad DOES happen, banning will DEFINETELY be in order. Oh, and Storm, isn't it time we did something to *coughminocough*? The change is inevitable... <___<

Anyway, see-ya later guys.

JJRamone2 said:
come to think of it TBT is getting boring.
Yes, but it's better this way. I mean, no constant rule breakers, which means we have more time to work on our new stuff, since we don't have to take care of someone violating the rules.

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
Well, I'll see you. I'll make sure everything goes smooth. And, if anything doesn't, I'll be sure to let you know.
Yeah, thanks a lot, Valoo. See ya.

Yep. I'm going to my forums and TNZ more. I'm a global mod at TNZ, and perfer to keep said status. Otherwise, SSC is getting increasingly busy (28 members now!), and I hope I can keep up with what they want... I just wish TK would continue to flourish.

bout time you took a break

:p

i think storm needs one too.

i'll try to help out, where i can, have fun

:)

Well, if you find it boring because a lack of 'outbreaks', then I guess it's boring, but that's not why everyone's here. And this is a well-deserved break for Bul.

DarthGohan1 said:
Well, if you find it boring because a lack of 'outbreaks', then I guess it's boring, but that's not why everyone's here. And this is a well-deserved break for Bul.
Yeah, and as I said before, since these outbreaks are not happening at all, that gives us more time to work on ranks and such.

*peeks*

Wow, there's no flaming, and I've been gone for a couple of hours... That's a record.

:p Whenever I usually take a break, flame starts.

Well anyway, I'm just checking up.

;)

Bulerias said:
*peeks*

Wow, there's no flaming, and I've been gone for a couple of hours... That's a record.

:p Whenever I usually take a break, flame starts.

;)
Well, since you know who is gone, and he was the main source, than means this place will be rather calm. We all get along here, like a big family.

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
Bulerias said:
*peeks*

Wow, there's no flaming, and I've been gone for a couple of hours... That's a record. :p Whenever I usually take a break, flame starts.

;)
Well, since you know who is gone, and he was the main source, than means this place will be rather calm. We all get along here, like a big family.
a big, DISSORDERLY FAMILY! *goes and flames* jk

*hisses*

bulerias, that's not a break, you're still here

get some rest, we can take care of ourselves

seriously, what part of a break involves comming back... thats like cutting a vacation short because you want to clean out your mouse at work or something

I don't want to be an admin, I though I told you that already.

In fact, I think that's why you're doing this. >__<

Back